How the Peak Performance Formula Works
6-week interactive course
Synthesizes the best of what research has uncovered about the science of top performance
Less than 90 minutes per week time commitment
Translates the latest science into practical action items you can immediately use
Each week, we’ll examine a different aspect of top performance.
Take key assessments and learn how you can amplify your success by working to your strengths
Go beyond theory with interactive exercises that show you exactly how to apply the insights
Executive Summaries With Key Takeaways
Find out everything you need to know quickly, with detailed action items for each topic
Roadmaps And Templates
Save time with practical, easy to use, Done-For-You examples
Join An Exclusive Network Of High Achievers
Exchange best practices and grow your network with a unique cohort of top performers.
Learn At Your Pace
Get extended access to all the recordings and watch (or review) on your schedule.
A Look Inside The Program
The PPF Curriculum
Each week, we will unlock a new set of strategies for boosting your productivity, enhancing your energy, and freeing up your time.
We’ll identify specific actions you can take for implementing the strategies in ways that improve your performance.
Getting the Best Sleep of Your Life
Achieving peak performance starts with a good night’s rest. On days when we flourish, the seed for success has almost always been planted the night before. In our first lesson, we’ll examine techniques for ensuring that you wake up rested, energized, and ready to tackle the challenges ahead.
- What the world’s best sleepers do differently
- Optimizing your nighttime routine
- How to turn your bedroom into a sleep cave
- The two lists you should write before lying down
- Evidence-based techniques for falling asleep faster
Designing Your Morning Routine
What’s the ideal way of starting your workday? In this class, we’ll pinpoint practical ways for you to jumpstart your morning so you can launch your day on the right foot and arrive at the office raring to go.
- The most important part of an energizing breakfast (hint: it’s not coffee)
- The “better than nothing” morning exercise routine
- Time-saving breakfast techniques
- The first thing to do when you get to your desk
- The key to prioritizing more strategically
Optimizing Your Schedule
One of the most important keys to maximizing your productivity is learning to calibrate your activities to your mental state. When you do things is as important as how you do them. This workshop will show you how to schedule your day for maximum leverage of your time.
- The performance benefits of scheduling to your strengths
- A cognitive psychologist's guide to plowing through your email
- How to prevent distractions from hijacking your day
- Strategies for protecting your best hours
- How to diplomatically say no (including word-for-word email templates you can copy and paste)
Staying Energized, All Day Long
Performing at your best requires more than motivation – it demands high and sustainable levels of energy. In this session, you’ll discover a holistic approach to enjoying natural, all-day energy that powers you to work at your very best.
- How the foods we eat influence our productivity
- Using fitness and rest to optimize your performance
- What to do when you’re feeling overwhelmed
- Short-circuiting procrastination before it happens
- How to work productively, even when you’re tired
Generating Creative Solutions
There’s a scientific approach to creativity – one that you can leverage as needed, to generate fresh ideas on demand. At the end of this session, you’ll know how to command it.
- The key to producing creative ideas on a regular basis
- The best place to go when you need a creative breakthrough
- Why some forms of exercise are better for creativity than others
- How to make smarter decisions when you need them most
Using Downtime Intelligently
All work and no play doesn’t make you productive. In fact, it may be the very thing holding you back. This session will teach you how to leverage the latest biological research to recover during your downtime, so that you can continue performing at a high level over an extended period.
- The secret to recovering from burnout
- Why sitting still is rarely satisfying – and what to do instead
- How the most successful people use their weekends and vacations
All Day, Every Day
Receive exclusive access to:
6 week training program
A private community of high-achievers
Executive summaries with key takeaways
Videos, MP3s, and transcripts
Coaching Call with Dr. Friedman
6 monthly payments of
or save 16% when you pay in full